No Vacancy Partners with Sherwin-Williams® to Spread the News about Summer Promo!
If you’re looking to add some color to your home, now is the perfect opportunity to do so! No Vacancy Home Staging is proud to partner with Sherwin-Williams® to offer our clients, friends and family and anyone in Atlanta the opportunity to sign up for a FREE color consultation with the Sherwin-Williams® color specialists between July 1st, 2019 and August 31st, 2019 and it’s only available here in Atlanta!
What is a Sherwin-Williams® Color Consultation?
A Sherwin-Williams® color consultation is in-home consultation with local Atlanta Sherwin-Williams® sales and color consult representatives that will help you choose a color palette that fits your decorating style. You’ll also receive professional advice on your interior project and tips to make your space look polished. When you sign up online you will also receive coupons to use towards the purchase of any Sherwin-Williams® paint and supplies; a pre-consultation phone call to get basic information before the in-home assessment; a shopping list of everything you’ll need to complete your paint project(s).
Why Request a Color Consultation Before Selling a Home?
If you’re thinking about selling your home in the near future, requesting a color consultation now can give you a leg up when it comes time to put your house on the market. You can also visit these suggested home staging paint colors from Sherwin-Williams® that the home stagers at No Vacancy recommend to help you get started neutralizing your home. The warm and inviting home staging paint colors suggested for sellers to use will transform the living spaces within a property so that it appeals to the broadest range of potential buyers and help create more attractive and inviting photos of a home online once it’s listed.
Even if you’re not thinking about selling your home, talking with a color consultant can help you:
- Fine-tune your personal style;
- Bring your entire home together with a cohesive color palette;
- Breathe new life into rooms that have been the same color for too long;
While you’re waiting for your FREE consult, you can browse some of Sherwin-Williams® Top 50 Most Popular Paint Colors (see chart below) if you want to choose a paint color that works with any style home and is always trending even if you may sell your home later down the road. And be sure to take advantage of the 60 minute consultation time to ask lots of questions and discuss any paint color options so you can make the right selection that will work well in your home and make a lasting impression!
Color Consultation FAQs:
- How long is the FREE in-home consultation? We’ll meet for about 60 minutes in your home to review your space, discuss your decorating style, and find the right color palette.
- What do I get with my consultation? You’ll receive Sherwin-Williams® coupons towards paint, professional advice on how to decorate your space to your liking, and a shopping list with all the paint and materials you need to bring your space to life.
- How long will the promotion run? You can request a free in-color consultation between July 1st, 2019 and August 31, 2019.
- Can my color consultant order my paint and supplies straight from our meeting? If you’re ready to start your paint project after your meeting, your consultant will work with local Sherwin-Williams® paint stores in Atlanta to prepare your paint and supplies at your nearest location to your home. Everything will be ready for pickup at your convenience.
How to Claim Your FREE 60-minute Color Consultation this Summer
All you have to do is fill out this form today and an Atlanta based Sherwin-Williams® Color Consultant will contact you directly and schedule your appointment.